Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yosuga no Sora Visual Novel

So yeah, in the past I was already in this project, but I had to stop because of everything; Real life problems, computer got screwed, hard disk broken. But now I'm back doing this project.
I'm assigned to do Nao's route, since someone has already fill my place in for Akira's route.
I only had this time to do this, since no Pupa... I got frustrated about the news and want to translate more, so here I am helping team TRJR for Yosuga no Sora, and eventually, we'll be on Haruka na Sora/Yosuga no Sora Fun disk.

So that's the update for now, I'll be updating more, and more, and more, about this, but once Pupa is out, I'd still be doing Pupa and YnS. I love being busy.

Here are some pictures I have taken while I haven't updated my patch.(Difference of updated and not, the updated have the names translated as well)




I love the Onee-chan feeling in this series...

You guys can always visit the main website of the team.
http://trjr.wordpress.com/
Drop by (/^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment