Sunday, November 17, 2013

Update Yosuga no Sora 18/11/2013

I think I have stepped the 10% mark on the script, and after that, there was the first H-scene... Well, I'm not gonna spoil you guys. So after reading and enjoying through that scene, I forgot to check if the translation was correct. But nevertheless, I skimmed through Nao-chan's route. As some would know, I have studied Japanese officially already so I can read more than 100 Kanji combinations. I also have my Japanese grammar skills improved while I was gone in the past few months... Not nearly gone, because I was on duty for Kimi no Iru Machi.

So yeah, skimming through Nao's route, I kinda like Nao ever since, which I have been mentioning in the past posts. As I read more of it, I'm liking her more and more. As for porting the VN, I've decided to finish up to the common route only, and I have extracted all data already. Now all I need to do is rewrite the script, and resize the pictures, but before everything else, I might also want to check it in another phone or tablet, I might as well try it in my sister's Galaxy tab later, just to check the dimensions of the picture, will they match, or not.

Here are some EXPECTED CGs. They're not the ones you'll be looking for, but they're still part of Nao's CG.

You guys might say I'm slacking... Yes, I am, my Onii-chan just bought a new Ps3, every time I take a break from translating, I play Mass Effect 3. But nevertheless, I can be much more faster during weekdays now, since I took a break from going to school, I did not enroll myself in my University for a couple of personal reasons. それに、また今度皆さん~!

Don't forget to visit our main webpage for this Yosuga no Sora project.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing a port for android, but is it absolutely necessary to resize the CGs? I am only asking because I have a 2013 Nexus 7 that I want to play YnS and HnS on, and it has a 1920x1200 resolution so the CGs will actually be kinda small for me anyway since I can't be play it in windowed mode like I do on my PC. One more thing, just how involved is the porting process?

    Also thank you for picking up Nao's route, while she isn't my favorite, that would be Sora, I consider her route to be a vital companion to Sora's route, much like how Akira and Kazuha have routes that complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thank you for doing a port for android, but is it absolutely necessary to resize the CGs? I am only asking because I have a 2013 Nexus 7 "

    Are you me?

    You should totally do this. VNs are perfect on tablets.

    ReplyDelete