Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Yosuga no Sora Translation Update 2 + Porting Plans for Android

I was so busy I didn't even had the chance to post here. I'm not gonna list the factors, it's quite long.
So now xilexio mentioned me in the main blog, have you guys dropped by there?
Yesterday I just stepped on line 500 on Nao's script, isn't that great right? I'm still doing a check on the previous translated lines, and I'm confident that I'm doing such a progress, despite my schedule that is.

So as the title of this post say... Porting? Yes, I have tried it already, by using VNDS Interpreter on my android phone I have ported Yosuga no Sora and Haruka na Sora. I can show some pictures proving it, I can even take a picture of my phone while it runs. After all, we... the translators have the script, plus yesterday, during my free time on translating Nao's script, I opened the remaining data of Yosuga no Sora and found and extracted all of the BGs, Sprites, Voices, and Sounds, plus the opening so I can add it as well as I port it. Porting, for those who doesn't know, lets you play Visual Novels/Eroges on your android phone. Playing it in the phone is as easy as one, two, three, but porting is as hard as it can get. You need to make auto-programs for the computer to do it alone, but for the script, you got to type it all the way.

Here are the pictures.

































I'll do more update on saturday about this. That's all for today.

1 comment: