Friday, November 8, 2013

Yosuga no Sora Translation Update

Yeah, here we go again. Yes, I'm assigned to Nao's route...
I kinda like Nao ever since then, but still, nothing beats Sora's moeness. I just like Nao for her awesome PLOT and her being a megane character. So I thought I could move faster than I thought, but no, I have things to do on my own, like eat, sleep, drink, play, watch anime, read manga and many more. Right now, I think I might sacrifice more of my time and put it all to Nao's route, I feel happily occupied while I'm doing this.

Here are some related pictures, oh yeah, now I'm using the updated patch, so Nao's name is translated unlike in my previous post.




This isn't what she really said, but that was what she meant. I'm still going through checking the translated lines before starting from where the last translator checked off. His/her translations are all right, though some lines doesn't seem to make sense from what the line really say. Well, there's no need to worry, I'll make sure it's close to a hundred percent.



This line up, ohhh, too much moe! Though you won't have any Kozue until Haruka na Sora. But still, Sora stands out.

So that's for now, I think I have gone through almost 500 lines already.
Oh yeah, don't forget to pay TRJR a visit.
γΎγŸγ­γ‡~!

No comments:

Post a Comment