Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Autumn 2013 Plans

First of all, let us see what caught my eyes...
Let's start with PUPA...(Rumored airing, October 16)

As we all know, we like something new, we like something unique in a kind of sense. This manga that will be adapted into an anime series... is more like-- it will be disturbing in a kind of sense.
Here's what they said in AniList:

"The 'life-and-death sibling' story follows Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa, a boy and his little sister who find themselves all alone. One day, Yume sees a mysterious red butterfly and her body undergoes a strange metamorphosis—into a creature that eats humans. Utsutsu struggles to find a way to restore his sister."

So, most probably, we'll be expecting something like, sibling carnivores? Or where, each of them would eat out somebody's guts just to survive. The manga itself has a vague aura. Let's all hope for the best, that we would see something real disturbing, and after watching, we would kill ourselves.

Here are some pictures from Pupa's Manga:


The pictures itself are so interesting, make sure to wait for my translations! :D

And here's the second, and last series for Autumn that I plan to do.
Infinite Stratos 2.
Well, we all know about and what IS is, but what excites me are the two new characters! Plus, what will they do right?
Here are some pictures from the PV.
    A new dose of Laura.

    It looks like we'll have some Hime-dere in the series now.

    And a boy-ish girl... Well, I love these kinds of girls...


So in short, I've selected an ecchi one to make me feel alive, and a vague one to make me feel I'm dead.
Expect it not to be a speedsub, I don't do speedsubs, I want it to be polished, so everyone would enjoy and know the story properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment